[Shopping] Ear muffs and Hats

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
067.jpg

066.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

Carrie - I expected you to be modelling them for us :thumbsup2!

I am taking hats for our November trip but fully expect to buy myself and the girls new Disney hats for the duration. Like the look of the fur ones with long bits over the ears (no doubt we'll need that!).

Did think of trying to buy here (and have started to look) but the selection in shops at the moment is quite poor - Disney themed anyway.

Thanks for posting all of those Carrie - I may be wrong, but presently, I think the Jack ear muffs are the only thing you can get online at Disney Store UK.

It's making me very excited seeing all the winter merchandise coming in.... :banana:

The furry ones with the ear flaps were around last year if not also the year before. I tried them on then but you wouldn't see me in them :rotfl:

The new ones for me are the Mickey and Minnie ear muffs and The Nightmare before Christmas ones

The furry ones with the ear flaps were around last year if not also the year before. I tried them on then but you wouldn't see me in them :rotfl:

The new ones for me are the Mickey and Minnie ear muffs and The Nightmare before Christmas ones

:rotfl2: - some of these designs are definitely something you wouldn't walk down your 'normal' street in!

I saw a pair of BNWT Mickey & Minnie ones on ebay the other day - sold very cheap as well! DD1 loves the Jack (Nightmare before Xmas) ones but I'm not convinced for a 7 year old girl! :rolleyes1

Thank you for posting all of these - it's made my night :lovestruc! I love seeing new bits like this on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter