• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shore Excursions

strasfamily

DIS Veteran
I am thinking that I would like to wait until we are on board to book my excursions. I would like to hear the shore excursion talk first, and see if my daughter (5) likes the kids club enough to stay on board or if she would want to go with us on shore. Am I taking a risk of them being sold out? :confused:

From what I read here you ARE, but our first DCL cruise in 1998 we didn't know about pre-booking & were able to get our excursions without any trouble. However, on CC we only booked the banana boat ride & the package (with the all day snorkel equip, bikes, etc). Also, didn't RUSH to get reserv. to Palo because we didn't know to & we still got in - of course, we were open to any day or time.

Last trip we pre-booked all our excurs. on CC & it made it much easier for us on board. No waiting in the reserv.

Just in case, I'm going to do the same thing this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter