Short birthday trip!

Ashwen730

Earning My Ears
My DD (10) and I will be visiting California for a few days in October. We will be staying with a friend and are planning on visiting Disneyland for two days. We will have a two day ticket and no park hopper. We will be celebrating my daughter's birthday while we are there. Please tell me some "must do" things! I considered a character meal, but decided I didn't want to lose too much park time since we only have one day in each park! Anything special we can do for my daughter's birthday?

Actually you can do a character meal at Goofy's Kitchen or Surf's Up without entering the park. So you could choose a time before park opening or a day where you were not going to the parks anyway. (We usually do Goofy's on departure day). You can get her a birthday button at Guest Services. Then everyone will say happy birthday to her all day. Perhaps you can talk her into conquering a big people ride on her double digit day!

Happy Birthday to your daughter.. we have done Goofy s Kitchen on our arrival day.. so no park time wasted..
Birthday Button.. you can avoid CIty Hall to get these.. as most CM have them ..
getting her silhouette done at the
Silhouette Studio main street.
or her name from the Character name drawings cart opposite Matterhorn entrance between FL and finding Nemo.
doing a character photo meet and having a small poster with Happy Birthday on it for the character to hold?
using the mounting board of a photo frame to get signatures from the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter