Short trip split stay..worth it?

Park tickets are not included in a DVC rental. You’re on your own for those.

The dining plans can be added to your reservation. The owner has to do it through Member Services. The renter cannot. Dining plans must be paid for at the time that they are added. It’s between the renter and the owner ast how they want to handle the finances but at least one rental company has the renter get a Disney GC in the amount of the dining plan price. Then the owner is given the GC # to place the order with a Member Services.
Thank you so much for the info!

We have always wanted to stay at the Poly so I decided to add one night to our upcoming stay. I justified to my hubby by telling him we will take the time to enjoy the resort, use the monorail to go to MK, etc.

I think your plan is the perfect way to do a split stay, esp since you will be doing the party on one of the nights you are staying at Poly. It will be a great surprise for your daughter.
Yep! Poly is on our list! Good justification to the hubs!

I think the split stay will be feasible since you are planning on making the 2 days at Poly the take it easy days. You will be actually spending time enjoying the resort during the day. We're doing a similar thing as you for our daughter's Sweet 16 next summer. We're doing 3 nights Poly and 5 nights Yacht Club. We selected Poly first because the kids like to do Magic Kingdom first. We stayed at Poly when the kids were younger and our daughter wanted to experience it again, but the prices have just increased so much from 7 years ago. Plus her siblings reminded her of how much fun they have had at Yacht Club. This was the best compromise.

Yes! We love the BC and the whole fell of the area! Our first stay was at Boardwalk, so we get all the feels in that area! Epcot is always our fist park, no matter what because it’s tradition! Poly is on our bucket list so we think it’s going to be a great surprise for our DD. but man, I am having a hard time giving up BC!

UPDATE: We decided to stay at one resort and forgo a split stay on such a short trip, so we decided to stay at the POLY!
I would like to thank everyone that replied, gave advice and shared experiences. Your time is much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter