Shoudl we chance it with no PS for last weekend in Jan?

S

susy

It's just Dh and me for the weekend. No holiday or anything (unless you count the cheerleaders). We don't know where we want to eat yet. What are our chances with no PS?

I'd think you'd be okay, but even if you decide the week before you're going, get the PS. You can always cancel!

But if you're saying you are planning on just enjoying yourselves and going to whichever restaurant appeals to you at that moment - then I think you'll be fine. Especially if it's just you and DH - nothing wrong with waiting at the bar for a table, right!?!?!?!

Unless you want Cindy's or Chef Mickey's I wouldn't worry. As long as you are able to be flexible with regards to time, you shouldn't have a problem - I rarely make PS's when I visit during the quieter times.

We went last January with no advance PS at all and were fine.

We made at couple PS the morning we arrived at MGM and MK and had no problem getting in when we wanted.

herc.

I agree you should be fine. We started our vacation at Disney last Feb. 1st and it was very uncrowded and most places there was no wait even without a ps. Now of course Cindy's for breakfast there was still no room without a ps so if you would like to do that I would make that ps. Have fun, it's a great time to go!

I agree with them all! We made PSs for 10 of our 12 night honeymoon (12/1-12/13, 2003), and I think we actually made it to CRT, Arthur's 27, and the Hibachi restaurant in Japan (never can remember the name). Everything else we just winged--very liberating! IMHO, if you're going during the slow season, make a few PSs for places that need them and RELAX--that's one of the perks of going to WDW at that time of year!;)

The trend here but I always feel better having PS arrangements in place no matter the timing of my visit to WDW.That way I'm sure I get to eat where I want near the time I want to eat.That is important to me.:wizard: :wave: :genie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter