Should I book a PS for Whispering Canyon on the night of MVMCP?

Eeyore's Queen

Mouseketeer
I was thinking of making a PS at Whispering Canyon and then heading to the Magic Kingdom for MVMCP. Has anyone done this and will it be an issue to take the boat over the the Magic Kingdom after dinner? Does anyone know when they start serving dinner at Whispering Canyon? I want to make it as early as possible so I can get over to MVMCP. Thanks for your help.

We have done this several times in the past and we're doing it this year. Yes make a PS! They start serving at 5 I believe- maybe 5:30? We always take the boat from the WL to the MK. Making the PS gets you seated before the walkups-saves a few minutes!! Enjoy!! When we have had Jeffro Bo Dean as a server we have laughed the whole boat ride from WL to MK.

Anywhere near the Magic Kingdom (in the park or surrounding resorts) get packed before this event, so I would most definitely make a PS as soon as you can. I believe they start serving at 5pm.

Also, the boats get crowded, so if you just miss one for the MK or can't get on that one because it's full, then grab the one to the Contemporary and either walk over to the MK or grab the monorail.

Thanks for your help. I wasn't sure if I should eat inside Magic Kingdom or go to Whispering Canyon. I'd rather eat there since we are eating at almost every other restaurant in Magic Kingdom on other days. Thanks again. I'll make my PS when I can.

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter