Should I change these?

MomOfWesAndNorah

Mouseketeer
Have an 8:15 ressie at CP on a day MK opens at 9. I thought it'd be fun to see the park empty-ish but it was suggested I'd lose too much premium park time on this one.

We also have a 8:10 at Akershus when Epcot opens at 9. Same concern.

Thoughts!? About when should I plan being in the parks these two days if I keep these reservations?

Have an 8:15 ressie at CP on a day MK opens at 9. I thought it'd be fun to see the park empty-ish but it was suggested I'd lose too much premium park time on this one.

Thoughts!? About when should I plan being in the parks these two days if I keep these reservations?

I would keep those times! You can say about an hour at each meal... depends on how quick you are about eating but you can get to the restaurant earlier than your time and they will more than likely seat you immediately. Remember, you will already be inside when rope drop happens... since it is not early morning magic hours, you should be fine...

We had an 8:10 ADR at CP, saw all the characters, ate PLENTY of food, and were still waiting at TL entrance when the rope drop happened.

Both of those times seem perfect to me, I would say your should be wrapping up just in time for Rope drop at each park, plus the bonus of seeing the park empty.;) We had ADR about the same time last trip. We arrived at MK around 730 and they started letting people in around 745; there were maybe 20 people in front of us. We were the first to arrive at Epcot again around 730, so we chatted with the CMs at the front entrance until right at 8 when they let everyone in. By that time there was probably 20 of us, by the time we got to Akershus we were maybe the 3rd or 4th family in line (there are 2 entrances to Epcot).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter