Should I give up a day at MK for a Disney water park?

I'm not a waterpark fan, and the day I went to Blizzard Beach I ended up wishing I'd skipped it. It's hard to advise without knowing your preferences and circumstances. If you live near any decent waterparks, you could maybe do those at home, and have more Disney time at the theme parks. It really varies a lot from person to person if you'd enjoy the Disney waterparks enough to give up some of your MK time.

I'm not a waterpark fan, and the day I went to Blizzard Beach I ended up wishing I'd skipped it. It's hard to advise without knowing your preferences and circumstances. If you live near any decent waterparks, you could maybe do those at home, and have more Disney time at the theme parks. It really varies a lot from person to person if you'd enjoy the Disney waterparks enough to give up some of your MK time.
Same here. We've done the water parks on two different trips. Our feelings are the same both times. With smaller ones who can't be independent it's just not as fun. In the parks, a family can enjoy the kiddie rides. I love Fantasyland! Adults don't enjoy ankle deep splash pads. :teeth:. If your smaller kid is willing to do a slide you're still stuck carrying the tube for them up those long stairs.
Then there's trying to find a shaded beach chair ( that you won't be sitting in because you've got to be near your littles in aforementioned knee deep water).
Gosh, I really bitter towards the WPs. :rotfl2:

Not a fan. Even when my kids were Disney age, I didn't enjoy it. Even my sons would have rather spent time at MK or Epcot that at the WP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter