Should I keep my Cali grill brunch reservation?

First time we went in 2018, it was good. Last time we went in Feb 2019, it was amazing...service, experience, food, everything! One of the best experiences of the trip for me.

The first time I went with my niece last year it was amazing. Excellent food and service plus going outside to take in the views was an added bonus. I went again in August with my mother. They made some changes to the menu so what I selected wasn't as good. I'm going again in two weeks so I'm hoping they have some good options back on the menu.

If it’s on dec. 8 you should definitely cancel, and give me a heads up lol... but seriously, I love this meal and go every trip I take since it became available. We’ve always been on the ddp though. We wouldn’t pay oop for it but it is definitely worth 2 credits.

No, give it to me! I have been stalking for Dec. 8th too!!!
I was able to get one for our Anniversary trip in January on Saturday, so I'm not quite as obsessed as I was for 12-8.

Good Luck.

My daughter and I have done the brunch twice. Both times were at the very end of the day and we were not rushed at all. We loved it!

We've been twice, both on Mother's Day-incredible service, incredible meal! Going to celebrate my 50th there on our upcoming trip-it's the meal I'm most looking forward to.

No, give it to me! I have been stalking for Dec. 8th too!!!
I was able to get one for our Anniversary trip in January on Saturday, so I'm not quite as obsessed as I was for 12-8.

Good Luck.
What a great meal for your anniversary. Congrats! Still hunting for the 8th over here...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter