Should I pay for trip with gift cards or rewards card?

ybcart7

Mouseketeer
We are going to be at WDW over Easter. I have purchased several gift cards using my Disney Visa to get the rewards $$. Now I cant figure out if I should use gift cards to pay off trip or rewards card and save the other to pay for meals while we are there. I am certain someone knows the best way to do this. I read somewhere the rewards card will allow you to get some discounts at stores and restaurants - so I am leaning towards paying for trip with gift cards and using rewards card while we are there.

We are going to be at WDW over Easter. I have purchased several gift cards using my Disney Visa to get the rewards $$. Now I cant figure out if I should use gift cards to pay off trip or rewards card and save the other to pay for meals while we are there. I am certain someone knows the best way to do this. I read somewhere the rewards card will allow you to get some discounts at stores and restaurants - so I am leaning towards paying for trip with gift cards and using rewards card while we are there.
Take a look at the perks that the Disney Visa and Redemption Rewards Card have and then decide whether you will be able to take advantage of them. Having to spend at least $50 to get the 10% merchandise discount may be a deal-breaker for some.
https://disneyrewards.com/walt-disney-world-perks/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter