• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should Meg be considered a Disney Princess?

Should Meg be considered a Disney Princess?

• Yes.

• No.

• Don't know.

• Don't care.

• Who's Meg?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uhm. That's different.

Emperors are usually thought to be the same or in higher rank as kings.

Call them what you want to.

Uhm. That's different.

Emperors are usually thought to be the same or in higher rank as kings.

Call them what you want to.

And that rank would be the highest, right?

In most cases (avoiding the whole council of elders thing that was in place in many tribes and such with a chief) cheiftains had total control of their people. That would be the same rank as a king, right?

I don't see why not let Meg be a princess because there's other characters that are not technically princesses but the catagorized as princesses so let meg be a princess she's cute and with attitude love her character...

I think Meg should become a princess. She did marry Hercules, who was technically, the prince of the universe. So technically that does make Meg a princess. So I definitly think Meg should be considered a Disney Princess.

hercules and meg got married!?

i probably should have payed more attention during that movie.....

okay so anyway. i hate the term "princess".
almost as much as i hate the word "popular"

so yeah. i think it's overrated and people care to much about what to call each other.

meg was onley made for the movei

and she, at most, is a demigodess

hercules and meg got married!?

i probably should have payed more attention during that movie.....

okay so anyway. i hate the term "princess".
almost as much as i hate the word "popular"

so yeah. i think it's overrated and people care to much about what to call each other.
There ya go.

I don't think she should be but then I can't stand Mulan and Pocohontas being considered princesses either. It's just nonsensical.

I have a huge issue with the Princess line anyway. They betray the essence of many of the characters and strong females like Ariel and Belle from the films resort to being portrayed as frilly, unthinking women who only teach young girls they should look pretty rather than being strong, independent, and thinking for themselves. Meg is better left as she is ;)

Her and Mulan both! I can see some of the things against Meg, because she wasn't a heroine but Mulan? She's one of the biggest heroines!

It's too bad that more attention wasn't given to Meg when the movie first came out. Although I don't think of her as a princess, she was certainly a strong woman - a heroine even. It's too bad that Disney tends to focus mainly on the "princesses" when there other strong females in their stories. I think that's why I love Tiana. She doesn't fit the stereotypical princess mold.

It's too bad that more attention wasn't given to Meg when the movie first came out. Although I don't think of her as a princess, she was certainly a strong woman - a heroine even. It's too bad that Disney tends to focus mainly on the "princesses" when there other strong females in their stories. I think that's why I love Tiana. She doesn't fit the stereotypical princess mold.

Meg is one of Disney's best characters in my opinion. Much stronger than Hercules.

I wish Disney would make more of Hercules generally. The only thing I see tends to be Hades.

This is sort of a random revival of an almost 5 year old thread. I always wonder how that happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter