Should we be worried about thieves?

Again my faith has been renewed in the Magic of Disney. Today in our mail WDW sent me my annual pass that someone turned in after finding it at MGM. My DH had forgot it in the fastpass machine for Millionaire. We didn't realize this till the next day. Guest Services replaced it with no problems at all. Then today I get the lost one in the mail. I know that their are thieves every where but I still believe most people are honest.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

At MGM..at the Tower of Terror gift shop..i found

1) a wallet insert with 4 passes, 4 fast passes
2) credit card
3) Blank check
4)Money- didn't count it

and this person's driver's license!

Scary huh..i gave it to a CM..i sure hope it was a honest CM after reading this thread!!

This was June 11, 2001..if anybody lost all that stuff lol

I am overly cautious and I tend to notice things that others do. I was absolutely amazed at what I saw people leave on and in strollers! Yes, most people are honest, but puleeze! I was waiting on my party outside a restroom and added up a stroller with at least 200.00 worth of items in it and totally unattended. I wish I was as trusting!
I agree with most posters, just take passes, room keys, a bit of cash and one credit card into the parks.
My husband has a little cloth pouch with a zipper and all he carries in it is 20.00 and his pass.

We utilize the room safe when we are at Disney. That way we only take what we need for the day and leave everything else in the safe. We even leave our prescriptions in there if they don't have to be refridgerated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter