Should we change?

disneygal2007

He's my Soldier and I am his Princess
We still have a LONGGGGG time until our trip, but I wondering how far of a drive is it from HOJO DL to universal studios. Should we keep our room at HOJO and travel or get a room close to US. Also are there any good affordable hotels near there. CLEAN hotels? Thanks Guys!:hug:

It could be worth it to switch hotels for a night. The drive could be 30 minutes or 2 hours, just depending on traffic.

I'm not able to recommend a particular hotel. Burbank is not really a tourist area with a plethora of convenient hotels. You may want to look in Hollywood. It's getting further away but Santa Monica near the beach has lots of hotels as well.

They are also nice places to visit as sidetrips to DLR.

We stayed at Hojos for our trip last year and drove to US because we didn't want the hassle of swapping hotels. It took about an hour to get there. The choice is yours of course, but our preference was just to stay at the one hotel and drive.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter