Should we checkin around 8am or around 1pm?

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
We will be checking out of Port Orleans Riverside on Sunday, November 27 (along with throngs of folks). My original plan was to go directly to Beach Club and check in early. But, since so many folks will be leaving that morning, and the chances of us getting a room that early are slim anyway, I'm thinking we should just remove our belongings from POR (stow in car), and head to a park that morning. When we leave around lunchtime, we could go check in at BCV?

Feedback?

Your way is ok, we usually will go check in, in the morning. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Hi trampslady,

I would try and check-in early you may luck out and get a room or may be able to get your preferences. You could then meet your group at the park.

Jim.

Sunday is a very popular checkin day for DVC so we always try to check in early on Sunday. So far so good.

Our last stay we didnt check in at SSR until after 4 on a Sunday and we had a choice, Smoking or HA! LOL!

I will definitely stick with the early check ins from now on.

Okay, you talked me into our original plan. We will have breakfast at Boatwrights (a first for us) around 8am, and then we will head over to BCV to check in. I was trying to sneak a morning in at MK, but we'll wander over to Epcot after checkin instead.

Thanks!

in August 2002, when I had the same dilema...

1.) I wanted to get checked in at BWV early because it definately helps improve the odds you get something closer to your requests/preferences for views, locations, whatever.

2.) Sunday mornings are sometimes amazingly empty at MK (well not empty, but you know what I mean) and it's a great time to go.

The solution:

I got up at about 6:15 instead of the usual 7:00 (not really a big deal at all), jumped over to the BWV and checked in at about 6:45. Went back and got the family, had a quuick breakfast in the food court, headed over the MK for 9. It worked out great.

Note: we had a car, which helped a lot. If you don't, the BWV "might" send a shuttle. If not, you could do a cabn for about $7-9 round trip.

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter