Should we join connections?

hgsmom

Earning My Ears
My family will be going to WDW in Oct. and I have been reading on the boards about connections so I have the first of many questions (I'm sure). Here goes: It will be me, DH and DD(she will be 2yo) my mom, mother and father-in-law and my niece and nephew (5 adults 2 children and 1 under 3) Can we buy one connections membership or does each family have to have their own? The way I figure it we will save $ just on park tickets alone but only if we don't have to buy 3 memberships. Thanks in advance!!
Karla

I'm not sure if there is a limit on the number of passes you can buy. It might be a per order limit, so that you could just place 2 orders.

No one at disney asks about the membership. You don't have to show a card or anything; you just have to have the tickets or meal vouchers. Most people here have done the 1 month $1 trial membership & cancelled after they got their order.

http://connections123.com/
click on TRY CONNECTIONS NOW!

Hope that helps a little!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter