Shoulder pals in the shops on DCL?

takemetomickey

Mouseketeer
We stayed at Disney world earlier this year and bought a Chip shoulder pal (the little stuffie that comes with a magnet and can ‘sit’ on your shoulder). My other child wanted the Remy or Tinker Bell shoulder pal but we could not find them anywhere.

Has anyone seen either of these two shoulder pals (or shoulder pals at all?) in the cruise line shops? We are sailing the Fantasy later this year, wondering if we might find one then.

Thanks!

We stayed at Disney world earlier this year and bought a Chip shoulder pal (the little stuffie that comes with a magnet and can ‘sit’ on your shoulder). My other child wanted the Remy or Tinker Bell shoulder pal but we could not find them anywhere.

Has anyone seen either of these two shoulder pals (or shoulder pals at all?) in the cruise line shops? We are sailing the Fantasy later this year, wondering if we might find one then.

Thanks!
I have not. I’ll ask some Cast onboard to double check

Tinkerbell is in the parks; I bought her in 2022, and I recall seeing her in at least one store in the MK this past February. Remy was in EPCOT. I want to say that the Wish had a couple, but I already owned them, so I don't recall what they were, I'm sorry!

I've had luck finding shoulder pals on eBay, especially for the ones they sell in Tokyo and Shanghai.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter