Show off your door!!

I used magnet sheets from Staples. By the end of the cruise many magnets were no longer sticking. Was bummed because I was hoping to reuse some on our next cruise :sad1:

I'm so bummed, l was going to take a pic the last night but my husband took them all off the door! I had like 14 magnets! :-(

This was our door last August on the Fantasy, all produced using magnetic printer paper. Don't think I'll spend so much time working on it again, probably go for Concierge which means I'll have to ditch the paper for neodymium magnets and laminated pictures and those magnets aren't cheap! Picture taken with 10mm fish-eye lens

Cruise%20Door.jpeg

So I was on the Wonder in October. I made my magnets by using mini coloring sheets and then glued them to cardboard & then used that magnets that came on a roll like a tape dispenser. But sadly they didn't stick to the outside door. :sad2:

But since I worked a long time on them, I stuck them to the connecting door inside my stateroom. I figured we and our stateroom hostess can enjoy them. :thumbsup2

I never decorate my stateroom door but I do enjoy looking at them. It also helps me find my stateroom because I use the decorated doors as a map to find my stateroom.

I would love to do this for our trip on November.... how I can have these magnets? We can buy it or we have to make it?, if so, how?

Thanks!

l1rZeOZtz23n2dI1rukT8B6BUYKg_yqxvQPsPH_Dd0uCu5D31MB6nmPuqu6EtIC1VPGLqjDjCeHggpc=w1366-h655-rw
I can't seem to turn it so you can easily see it but you get the idea ... We had so much fun doing this and yes it helped us find our room. This was our first cruise on the dream in 2015. Hoping to cruise next year again!

IMG_5358.JPG

I used card stock to print, then i used self laminating sheets to laminate them, I cut them out and then added self adhesive magnets from a roll. I cut good size chucks of magnet and put more on then i would probably need just incase of think paint. Mine help great and didn't fall off at all!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter