Show off your door!!

PirateFE1_zps31633302.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And this is ours for Pirate Night!

I have just read all 49 pages and have gotten so many great ideas from yall. Thank you for posting your pictures!

OM Goodness I love the Lady and the Tramp magnet can you please share where you found it I would love one for our door in March if possible :)

OM Goodness I love the Lady and the Tramp magnet can you please share where you found it I would love one for our door in March if possible :)

I'm hoping y'all can help me out! Barb made me some super cute Mickey ears on her DISigns thread, but now I can't decide if I should resize them or not.

The ears (and the one that looks like the CM name tags) default to a full page but is that TOO big? Should they be resized smaller?

I'm also curious if most of you printed your magnets at home (it seems like they would take up a lot of ink) and if you laminated them or used magnet paper.

Thanks!

I'm also curious if most of you printed your magnets at home (it seems like they would take up a lot of ink) and if you laminated them or used magnet paper.

Thanks!

I print on photo paper (at home) and put them on the adhesive magnetic sheets from Michael's. I don't laminate.

I print on photo paper (at home) and put them on the adhesive magnetic sheets from Michael's. I don't laminate.

Where do you find those at Michael's? I bought magnet sheets to go through the printer, but I haven't tried them yet!

Where do you find those at Michael's? I bought magnet sheets to go through the printer, but I haven't tried them yet!

I'm not sure what department it was (I only know it's on the left side about the middle of the store :lmao:). Maybe the craft area, where they have the popsicle sticks and stuff like that?

Be careful. They come in bigger sheets (I think like 1'X2' called magnetic sheets) that the paper peels off and you stick your pictures to it, and a page size (8X11 called magnetic paper) that the paper is part of the magnet (doesn't peel off, but you can use glue to stick your pictures to it).

Thanks!

I print at home on photo paper (generic ink is cheap) and then laminate. I use a sheet of peel & stick magnets that I cut into strips and smaller pieces as needed http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HY990G/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. The magnet comes rolled up, so I unroll it and stick on the frig door at home so it flattens before applying it. Have done this for last 3 cruises and it works great and looks great!

I previously used the magnet sheets to print on, and they wouldn't stick on the Magic doors, and I think Wonder also has many paint layers so they wouldn't stick there either.

I print at home on photo paper (generic ink is cheap) and then laminate. I use a sheet of peel & stick magnets that I cut into strips and smaller pieces as needed http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HY990G/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. The magnet comes rolled up, so I unroll it and stick on the frig door at home so it flattens before applying it. Have done this for last 3 cruises and it works great and looks great!

I previously used the magnet sheets to print on, and they wouldn't stick on the Magic doors, and I think Wonder also has many paint layers so they wouldn't stick there either.

Great info! Thanks. I already bought the magnet paper, so I think I'll give it a try for this cruise and see how it works but take some strips for backup! If it doesn't work, then I'll know better for next time!

Great info! Thanks. I already bought the magnet paper, so I think I'll give it a try for this cruise and see how it works but take some strips for backup! If it doesn't work, then I'll know better for next time!

I was on the Magic in December. The Avery magnet sheets stuck to the doors. And my laminated DISigns with strips of magnets stuck well also.

I was on the Magic in December. The Avery magnet sheets stuck to the doors. And my laminated DISigns with strips of magnets stuck well also.

Thanks! I used the magnet strips (like on the roll and you cut off how much you need) on the Fantasy in October, but I haven't tried out these Avery magnet sheets yet! I'll be on the Magic this weekend, so sounds like I'm good!

Still hoping someone can tell me if printing them on 8.5 x 11 paper is too big!

100AcreWood said:

Thanks!

I used magnetic paper from Michael's. I used a 50% off coupon per pack. They stick to the doors well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter