Show off Your Siggys Here

i definately change mine alot....but here's AC/DC! one of my favorite bands of all time....

Everyone, be sure to read WebmasterAlex's post explaining the Signature Guidelines!

If your signature's too big, the Signature Fairy might visit and poof it away... I don't want to see that happen to my friends.

Here's the skinny on what's allowed:
*You can have up to 3 separate images in your signature.
*Each image has to be 200 pixels or less tall
*You can have up to 12 lines of text, and this includes blank lines

Be creative, and make them pretty! Got to fly now.

The Tag Fairy said:
Everyone, be sure to read WebmasterAlex's post explaining the Signature Guidelines!

If your signature's too big, the Signature Fairy might visit and poof it away... I don't want to see that happen to my friends.

Here's the skinny on what's allowed:
*You can have up to 3 separate images in your signature.
*Each image has to be 200 pixels or less tall
*You can have up to 12 lines of text, and this includes blank lines

Be creative, and make them pretty! Got to fly now.

Thank you... we'll be sure to follow the rules :wave2:

:wave:

alot of the signatures are waaaay out of the guidlines here. I am just now noticing... :confused3

Sparx said:
:wave:

alot of the signatures are waaaay out of the guidlines here. I am just now noticing... :confused3

Mine was taken away once and I didnt even have pictures....it was a line or 2 over the max.....ya think someone had their panties in a bunch?

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter