Show off your tattoo

Malibustyle23

DIS Veteran
I was reading Low-Key's thread about tattoos and decided to do a spinoff instead of hijacking it.

A show-off your tattoo thread! If you have a tattoo post a pic for us to see and let us know where it's at, if it's not obvious in the pic. Personally I don't have any ........(yet?).

I was at the beach yesterday. I don't have a picture to show. I saw a young woman wearing a bikini and right at the bikini line in the front, in letters about 1-1/2 inches tall it said JUICY - right across her lower belly. I know lots of people with tats, but I think she will regret this one eventually. It might be juice at 21, but later in life, no so much.

I was at the beach yesterday. I don't have a picture to show. I saw a young woman wearing a bikini and right at the bikini line in the front, in letters about 1-1/2 inches tall it said JUICY - right across her lower belly. I know lots of people with tats, but I think she will regret this one eventually. It might be juice at 21, but later in life, no so much.

I love the last line. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

This one is one my calf; I've had it about 4 years.

P6240002.jpg

I love the last line. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

This one is one my calf; I've had it about 4 years.

P6240002.jpg

I like it. And no, I am not against tats. I only think people should consider what they will look like in years to come.

I hope you are putting sunscreen on it everyday.

There is another ink thread here on the Dis and I would post a pic of my Disney tat but we are in the car on our way to Chicago. When we get home I'll be back to post! Love what you have shown so far! I'm ready to get another...

I love that butterfly!!! Gorgeous!

That is honestly the first tattoo that I have ever seen that made me think, "I would get that." I love the way it's shadowed and looks like it landed on your ankle!

The butterfly is beautiful! I am not into tattoo because of the ageing process and skin sagging. When I look at little old ladies I wonder how they might look if they had tattoos. Good skin it's fine.

floral-tattoo-117063499110886.jpg
This one is a coverup. Got it in Feb 02. I take care of it and think it still looks good.
necktatt.jpg
This I got a couple of months ago. It has a very personal meaning that I have not shared with anyone.
I have a new one that I want to get; not sure where to put it though.
My dds both have tattoos as well.

My first tattoo, probably 10-15 years old:

Sorcerer.jpg

My second tattoo, probably 5-10 years old:

anklet.jpg

My 3rd tattoo, 1.5 years old:

Hiddenmickey.jpg

I love them!

I got my first one this spring at the age of 42. I've always wanted a tattoo with some sort of meaning, so I chose a teal ribbon in honor of my mom who is a 20 year Ovarian Cancer survivor, a pink ribbon in memory of my aunt and cousin who lost their battles with Breast Cancer before the age of 40, and a Mended Heart in honor of my DD20 who was born with a Congenital Heart Defect. I absolutely LOVE them!!!

tattoo.jpg

Thank you :) my artist suggested the shadowing behind the butterfly.. I thi k it looks awesome :)

Aprilvaca - the claddagh KILLED!!! I had to hold my leg in a wicked awkward position and it's all bones, no fat or muscle to cushion.. Definitely the most painful!

#1 Wolf paw print & bindrune for "wolf"
tattoo.jpg

#2 Capricorn sign
foot.jpg

#3 Combined coat of arms for my mom's & dad's family (Latin "from many people, strength")... need to add the supporters on the sides still
n39118113_32132978_394.jpg

#4 & 5 Stargazer came first -- my favorite flower. Violet's & DOB banner for my daughter came second. This will be continuously added on for various family members (next kid, a lily for my grandma that died in January, etc.)
n39118113_34579844_2726150.jpg

I have a jayhawk on my ankle, but I'd love to know from the ones with something on top of their foot, did it hurt bad?

1st - Gold ribbon for Childhood Cancer on my foot. I'm a childhood cancer survivor :-)

15ebhu9.jpg

2nd - "Keep calm and carry on" on my ribs. Everyday reminder to just keep going, because if God brought you to it, he will get you through it. :-)

292sj2e.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter