Show them that you love them!

lsimmons

Earning My Ears
I just lost a very close cousin in Iraq. He was killed just before Christmas and I am having a hard time dealing with it.

Please, if you have a family member or loved one in Iraq let them know how much you love them now!!!

Write them as much as you can, send as many things as you can to let them know how much you care!

If the worst ever happens, atleast you will know for sure that they really knew how much they meant to you.

Lets hope they are all able to come home real soon!!!

Lisa

I will second that. My dh is leaving for Iraq the first week of February. He has said what is keeping him going is knowing that his family and friends love and support him and that they have been open in letting him know.

I am sorry for your loss of your cousin. It is a brave thing the men and women are doing.
Sue

I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. :( . I know how devistated we would be if something happened to Titus while he was deployed and I think we have done a good job in letting him know that we love him and miss him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter