• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, everyone's posted their picture multiple times. Including you! We're just having fun, seriously. Don't cry, just laugh. :)

Ok, I think the most I ever posted a picture is twice. Ive seen the same picture posted by girls5+ times and get compliments from the same people 5+ times.

HIGH SCHOOL

Ok, I think the most I ever posted a picture is twice. Ive seen the same picture posted by girls5+ times and get compliments from the same people 5+ times.

HIGH SCHOOL
Maybe because most of us are in highschool? I mean, so are you?

Why are you getting so mad? Just because nobody said your picture was pretty?

HIGH SCHOOL

considering most of us are highschool age, that makes sense for us to ACT like were highschoolers.

defff me.

i honestly wasnt thinking you, i have like 3 or 4 people in mind not you. I honestly dont even think Ive seen a pic of you, but maybe im just having a blonde moment

yah me too
we cant help it if were pretty ?
:confused3

ummm....so many things wrong with that comment

and heres my ego showing....if we're posting pics from being pretty I should have A LOT on here because Im pretty damn beautiful

i honestly wasnt thinking you, i have like 3 or 4 people in mind not you. I honestly dont even think Ive seen a pic of you, but maybe im just having a blonde moment

ummm....so many things wrong with that comment

thanks!! but i do post a lot of pics of myself.
im sorry.....

BUT AWHH
I THINK KATIE IS GAWGEOUSS!!!

You're very pretty! You have a great smile.

Here's me, from the Kenny Chesney concert I went to on Saturday.
Me and my BFF Jackie. I'm on the right.
5058_113976618775_744953775_2822552_2849323_n.jpg

On the right again..I was sad the concert was all over.. :sad1:
5058_113976678775_744953775_2822562_3774673_n.jpg

thank you :)
ughh im jealous i wanted to go to one of his concerts lol. looks like you had funn :)

yah me too
we cant help it if were pretty ?
:confused3

Ha, so true right :rolleyes:

I hope one is not me, but I have a feeling it is..

oh well. Everyone on here is gorgeous, and everyone knows that.

This is a 'SHOW YOUR FACE' thread. Lets not get off topic.
Lets show some faces now.

Let me take my own advise.

34q3gjt.jpg

my loveeee<3

67v700.jpg

Sports Banquet(:-)

fwk4mp.jpg

for some reason I always seem to stick my tongue out.

I will definitely have some new pictures this weekend.
I'm getting my hair cut, yay:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter