Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
38062_1442842110765_1224450703_31250010_7660267_n.jpg

pic from an art festival i went to over the weekend :D this was when we were watching musiq soulchild!!
and please xcuse my ratty hair, it was very humid!!

38062_1442842110765_1224450703_31250010_7660267_n.jpg

pic from an art festival i went to over the weekend :D this was when we were watching musiq soulchild!!
and please xcuse my ratty hair, it was very humid!!

I love your outifit....actually I always love your outfits. xD hehehe
But anyways, you're super duper pretty!

17460_103013976381244_100000179253079_78222_4611203_n.jpg

:D i was bored so yeah haha.

5331_535593255475_81404913_31660905_5653290_n.jpg

i look pretty bad here cause it was such a stresssful day when we went to DSW:0 xD

Pretty pretty pretty! :-)
& my goodness you have very long legs!
Not a bad thing though. :goodvibes

Why thank you! :goodvibes
Trust me, you aren't the first person who's said that, lol. I try to embrace my tallness for confidence haha.:upsidedow

Why thank you! :goodvibes
Trust me, you aren't the first person who's said that, lol. I try to embrace my tallness for confidence haha.:upsidedow

How old are you?
I know how you feel though. My legs are literally half of my height. And my arms are probably longer than my legs. :headache: lol
It's really annoying for trying to find jeans/long sleeved shirts that fit properly. I need long length jeans and long sleeved tshirts I need to be a large, when I'm really only a size medium, so the sleeves are long enough.

How old are you?
I know how you feel though. My legs are literally half of my height. And my arms are probably longer than my legs. :headache: lol
It's really annoying for trying to find jeans/long sleeved shirts that fit properly. I need long length jeans and long sleeved tshirts I need to be a large, when I'm really only a size medium, so the sleeves are long enough.

I'm 13. :) I have really gotten used to my tallness. Finding clothes isn't much of a problem for me. Just a large for me works just fine. Being tall has benefits for me. I was kinda chubby when I was younger but as I got taller I thinned out. :goodvibes Sometimes my family members call my legs spider-legs which it gets irritating, lol. Not to mention, my arms are a pain too. I was just born with REALLY long arms and legs, haha. *Cough* And by mentioning my username. *Cough* :D

I'm 13. :) I have really gotten used to my tallness. Finding clothes isn't much of a problem for me. Just a large for me works just fine. Being tall has benefits for me. I was kinda chubby when I was younger but as I got taller I thinned out. :goodvibes Sometimes my family members call my legs spider-legs which it gets irritating, lol. Not to mention, my arms are a pain too. I was just born with REALLY long arms and legs, haha. *Cough* And by mentioning my username. *Cough* :D

Im the same age and that tall too :)

Being tall is great! lol
When I was 13, I was like 5'5" already..haha. But I played basketball so I had a big advantage to being tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter