Show Your Face Thread

393126_283899691641956_100000657813574_941259_1758764138_n.jpg

Me in my Halloween Costume. I was Cookie Monster. Hence the cookies.

^Epic costume :D

I havent worked up enough confidence to post my picture here, so I'm being a stalker and watching all of your faces. O____________O

okay, time for a description.
crazy, medium brown, curly hair
dark brown (almost black) eyes
glasses and braces
okay, you can picture me however you want :goodvibes

okay, time for a description.
crazy, medium brown, curly hair
dark brown (almost black) eyes
glasses and braces
okay, you can picture me however you want :goodvibes

As I imagine you, you look fine!!

*sigh* heres mine.

kinda tall
Um, not..The skinniest person ever. (thats for sure)
thick, messy, dark brown, straight(ish) hair
green eyes
glasses
no life.

I didn’t realize that many of you are still under aged or just kids, it became obvious with so many in braces, but I am not sure if most genuinely needed to wear one or are all trying to improve their teeth settings.

I didn’t realize that many of you are still under aged or just kids, it became obvious with so many in braces, but I am not sure if most genuinely needed to wear one or are all trying to improve their teeth settings.

well, this is the teen board, and yes, many teens have braces.
and the age to join is 13.

Did you ever have braces. and I am 15 with braces :( but I only have em' for a year and get them off quite soon!

296713_309616022387374_100000169367347_1487130_1090496242_n.jpg

me and my best friend at a football game! I'm the one with brown hair and minnie mouse hat on. :-)

Hannah, Valerie, Catherine---you girls are just gorgeous!! Love the onesie too haha!

This was for our "formal" last Saturdayy :)
111119-182945.jpg

KS.jpg

when the class of 2011 invaded WDW. me (green shirt) and a few friends taking it easy on Kilimanjaro Safari :-)
bubble.jpg

picture from my trip to WDW this past summer
punch.jpg

recent cheer action shot <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter