• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Your Face!!

I hope this works this is my first time posting a picture so please forgive me if it doesn't come up. Me and DH at DCA with sunwheel as background

sunwheel.jpg

Here's the obligitory self snapped photo........
08-25-07_1125.jpg

I'm finally back up to 173:)

ha if it was allowed i'd save you from being 'the bathroom girl' lyzziesmom. i actually have one of me sitting on the toilet (not doing anything of course. just making a fun myspace picture) there's tp visible in the background and everything!:lmao:

Lots of new photos added, it's always good to put a name to a face!

Here's a more recent one of me. I don't look a day over 45, right? ;)

DSCN3164cr.jpg

OK this is the most recent pic of me and my kitten Zelda. :rotfl: What do u no im wearing DIS green. Actually the shirt came from the Disney Store and has tinkerbell on it. :thumbsup2 Please be nice :blush: :)

131meandzeldahq6.jpg

This is a pic of DH during his last deployment in his desert uniform
44wd3.jpg

And this is a pic of DH during this deployment. So this is his most recent pic. Sorry couldnt choose between the 2, so I decided to just post both pics.
86300828ns2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter