• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Your Face!!

eveyone looks good :)

faded.jpg

me and my friend at our yr12 graduation last year
rachmepink.jpg

i guess ill put some up of me:cool1:

taken last monday

2hn8by8.jpg

qqsdjd.jpg

My BF rocking in one of his concerts:cool2:
2uhb8kw.jpg

me and BF:hug:
nqs9kp.jpg

Thought that I would post new pics. Here is me, my fiance, and the dog. Sorry if it's a little dark, I forgot to put the flash back on my digital camera.

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

here is one of a photoshoot we just did this past weekend at the haunted house

efs2up.jpg

another at haunted house with the rat

34pe1ae.jpg

at nuggets playoff game

280qvkm.jpg

newest tattoo

ienxqs.jpg

youthinkdotcom_185512_75173.jpg

This was us last year. Our 5 anniversary...The wife's 29th birthday(ok...she turned 38...but who's really keeping track...she looks great)

Does anyone know if Mickey Mouse said Gee Willikers in any of his cartoons? We are walking in the breast cancer 3 Day and the name of our team is the Gee Willie Cures. We also all love DIsney so it would be perfect to combine the two. Thanks for any help you can give me.

soon as i hit 10 posts

ahhh whaddaya know that was my 10th Im new to these boards from Everett, MA. and happy to post my picture. Im 40 yrs old and a geek
I saw a introduce yourself post and I cant find it ...still trying to get my feet wet on these boards but Ill get better I hope
sooo ya Hi everyone.
home.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter