Show Your Rare Character Pics

Big Daddy Incredible

Mouseketeer
I just finished putting all of our Disney character pics into their own directory on my computer. I always enjoy looking at character pictures, especially those pictures that include the hard to find characters. I have included our hard to find characters to share - I would love to see your rare character pics. Thanks.

MariawithSydneyPeytonandAlanaEpcot2.jpg
AlanaPeytonandSydneyGreetedbyBel-1.jpg

DSC00437_edited.jpg
SydneyAlanaBigAlScottandPeytonMagic.jpg

SydneyAlanaandPeytonwithClarabellet.jpg
AlanaandtheSheriffofNottinghamMagic.jpg

BrerFoxandAlanaMagicKingdom.jpg
DSC00436_edited.jpg

Very nice pictures. We still haven't met Marie yet. Would like to cause she is so cute. As a matter of fact there is quite a few characters that we haven't met yet.

I was at Disney's Halloween Party in 2007. This was my magical moment at the party..

IMG_0586.jpg

I am by snow white.

Not really rare characters but happened to run into these two during a rainy Christmas party in Nov 08. We were pretty excited to get them together.

image166.jpg

We got Snow Whites Prince On Valentines Day in Germany in Epcot..the guy said he only comes out on valentines day to do greetings..and we got him..he was with Snow White and Dopey..I have pictures, but they are on our photo pass which hasnt come in yet:)

Here's one of my favorites, taken on the Hub in front of the Castle in November of 2004:

pigsbothphoto2.jpg

(Fiddler and Practical Pig, from The Three Little Pigs)

I have some rare characters in this pic.
DSC00757-3.jpg

Handy Manny was in California Adventure , my daughter loves Him, the only time I have ever seen him was that day. Lots of Pixar Charcters come out next to the Aladdin Theater, We sawll Sully from Monsters Inc one day but the line was too big, we didnt have time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter