• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show your Voice

Why don't I have a cool accent... Well, I guess I've got a New England accent...

I'll record mine later! It's so neat hearing everybody. It makes reading posts a whole new adventure, lol!

Why don't I have a cool accent... Well, I guess I've got a New England accent...

I'll record mine later! It's so neat hearing everybody. It makes reading posts a whole new adventure, lol!
Ah, but there's the Rhode Island accent, the Boston (Bawwston) accent...

Your accent is so posh compared to mine. :rotfl: I love it. xD

Here's mine anyway:

YOU TALK LIKE A BEATLE, ELLIE, OKAY?
don't deny it.

Also, I've been trying to do that with Friends, but I haven't gotten past like, season 2 or 3. Oh and I can't wait for DH part 1!

love your accent too!!! i was glad your video was so long so i could hear your accent for ages! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
so cute!! ^_^

omg hahaha. thanks? :-)

you don't have different clothes. don't lie. ;D
and the way you say tumblr is so cool hahah. :-)

YOU TALK LIKE A BEATLE, ELLIE, OKAY?
don't deny it.

Also, I've been trying to do that with Friends, but I haven't gotten past like, season 2 or 3. Oh and I can't wait for DH part 1!

they sound proper scouse though. D;
i even explained why i don't sound like that in my video but hey. xD
you should do the friends thing. i'm like halfway through season 1 right now haha. :-)

Arizona has no accent I think haha.

Everywhere has an accent. xD

OMG i love all of you with british accents. you are sosososo lucky.

i'll make a video right now..

haha! i hate to admit it but my brittish accent was fake! i was sooo excited to hear that somebody believed me! :-)

I love your accent! :-)

love your accent sooo much!!!! :thumbsup2

Your accent is so posh compared to mine. :rotfl: I love it. xD

Ha everyone always says I kinda sound like Hermonie Granger :rotfl2: coz its posh
but I love your accent, I sometimes wish I was from up north because no one down here actually has an accent apart from people who are like proper Dorset farmers :lmao:

OMG i love all of you with british accents. you are sosososo lucky.

awww ... thanks but i love american accents way more... me and my bestie always speak american but we're not that great really... would die to get an tennesse accent, I love them :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter