Showing up early for an ADR@BOG to get seated earlier?

I just cancelled a 5pm reservation at BOG for May 24. The CM told me they were not accepting any new bookings until August because BOG is very overbooked. She said my reservation would not go back in the system because they were so overbooked. Just passing this on in case anyone wants to check anyways.

I've always had luck checking in early (sometimes WAY early) at other WDW restaurants, but I'm wondering if BOG is a different/special case as far as early check-in goes, seeing the multiple reports of not being able to check in way ahead of ADR time.

I'm guessing there are probably a lot of people trying to make earlier ADRs at BOG because of concerns about kids not being able to hold out for a late dinner, but a late hour ADR is all they can get - so they take it then show up early hoping to get in at 6 instead of 9... If there has been a lot of this going on, I can see Disney insisting that guests at BOG stick to their scheduled ADR time.

Ive heard from ppl who said they waited in line VERY early at BOG only to be told to come back 15 min before their ADR time. You can try thou. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter