Shows you would like to see comeback or have reboots?

They don't necessarily need to be reboots, but I would like to see some good family Sit-coms like I watched growing up in the 80's. Things like Who's the Boss, Growing Pains, Facts of Life, etc.

all my favorite shows. Facts of Life is on every morning on Logo channel. Loved Growing Pains and Who's the Boss

Honestly, none. At least in my experience any time they try a "reboot" it typically falls far short of the original. I'd rather just leave well enough alone and watch re-runs if I need to see the show. There were so many shows I watched as a kid that I loved, but would be skeptical if they were remade...

Dukes of Hazzard (I didn't see the new movie, wasn't interested)
Cosby Show
Family Ties
Cheers
Night Court
The A-Team
Alf
Fraggle Rock
Knight Rider (didn't watch the one pilot episode reboot a few years ago)
Moonlighting
In Living Color
Hermans' Head
Married with Children
Ren and Stimpy

Actually, now that I think about it, there is one show I'd like to see come back. Biggest Loser. But I'd want it to come back as it was in the earlier years. The last few seasons were bad...really bad.

Last edited:
Have you checked out The Kids Are Alright? I totally disdain most of today's sit-coms; call me a grumpy old bat but I'm actually offended by much of the content. This show though, has both DH and I laughing out loud although admittedly you need to have been alive in the early '70s to really get it. :wave2:

I have seen some of the previews, but haven't watched. I will look and see if it is on On Demand and try to watch them.

They tried that in the later 70's and it failed miserably, lasting only six episodes. As far as I remember, it was really awful. Robin Williams may have gotten his first major exposure there, but everyone else was forgettable.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078641/
How could a comedy show with Ralph Nader AND Rodney Allen Rippy fail? I don't remember that but I was Junior in College in 1977-78, and while I was one of the few folks with a TV in college ( a 9 " Panasonic black and white TV), I missed it.

I agree with Facts of Life - the daughters of the original four at Eastland, carrying on the tradition.

Also, Ed. I'd like to see them with a family now, still in love, still running the bowling alley.

And, of course, the Wonderful World of Disney! - Show some of the old classics with new introductions.

Mad Men - ten years later on
Downtown Abbey - like 30 years later
Daria - oh right, it's in the works!!!

Seinfeld but in today's overly sensitive world where everyone is offended so easily it wouldn't be the same.
And Strangers With Candy but again- overly sensitive world.

I'd like to see them continue Stargate Universe. But other than that no. Most shows just wouldn't be the same any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter