Showtimes?

Lostdutchman

Earning My Ears
With people saying mid December being a madhouse, we pushed the trip to the week after thanksgiving. Will fantastic be showing then? I know WOC probably won’t be

With people saying mid December being a madhouse, we pushed the trip to the week after thanksgiving. Will fantastic be showing then? I know WOC probably won’t be
I would assume it to only be playing weekends. You'll know about 6 weeks out when the entertainment gets posted.

Were going the week after that. From what I could find it was running friday-sunday last year. In october this year it looks like it's running Sat-Monday.... Yikes! Right now we are waiting and seeing if we need add a day and go JUST for fantasmic, as I really didn't want to go on Monday.

We were at Disneyland the first week of December last year. Fantasmic and the fireworks were only running on the weekend. It was a fantastic week to visit otherwise!

Historically, fireworks, WoC* and the parades have been presented daily when the Holiday season kicks off (mid-November). (*WoC is normally be nightly, so let's hope that they've got it back up and running by then!) F! stays as "weekends-only" until closer to Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter