shrek movie passes FREE...

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
If you have a Kroger store near you go in and get free Shrek movie admission passes only good through June 7th so hurry...
great thing to do with the kids the first week out of school

Wow you get out of school early! Mass doesnt get out till June 25th!!! Short summer for us this year - we go back Aug 28. But once summer goes Oct will be right around the corner. LOL

we here in NH get out and start the exact same days....I actually want to see Shrek myself! LOL!

I dont' think we have a Krogers around here, but thanks for sharing the tip! Have a goo day.

Lori:D

Yes we are getting out early this yr. May 25th and i can't wait! ready for a break! I don't know who is more ready me or my DD LOL
go to WDW June 15th
go back mid august.

We got the free certificates from Kroger (you had to spend $300 within a certain time period). They're good for a matinee performance. We plan on going this weekend, if we can get in!

You had to spend $300 in groceries from the promotion start date through May 12th in order to qualify for 2 free kids tickets or 2 adult matinee tickets.

Sadly any purchases after 5/12 don't count to your points total:(

Hey, imgoingtodisney, why are you getting out so late, we're done on June15 having used 1 snow day? We are usually on the late side because besides all the regular Mass school holidays we also end up with 4 4day weekends(this year, Columbus, Martin Luther King, Memorial Day & once in March just because we are incapable of going to school for a full month without a day off) for "teacher in-service days"

We don't get out of school until the 26th!I believe we had 7 snow days and would have had to go until the beginning of July (but it's against the rules,thank God!) so we went 3 days of April vacation instead.Those of us who work in the school have to work on the 27th cleaning up etc...also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter