Shrubs cut down?

Kermit

New Mama to Baby Jacob!
A few people on another board (www.popuptimes.com) have said that the shrubs at FW have been cut down to the point where you could easily see into the other sites. Does anyone have any additional info? I'm hoping that it's just a seasonal thing they do and that everything will grow back quickly.

They do this to keep all the junk weeds and other vines out.
This is done all the time, they start in one loop and go through them all.

That's good to know. A few people had noticed it and said it was awful, but I just couldn't believe that they would really permantly get rid of the wonderful privacy the sites there usually provide.

When we were there in Oct/Nov (loop 300) there were NO shrubs! No matter what window we looked out of in our camper you could see the other camp sites. I thought that there would be more privacy but it was really no different then being on an open site with no trees.

:(

Hopefully when we go again there will be more privacy/shrubs.

We were there in January and what I observed was that they are re-wiring the campground. As a result they are cutting down a lot of underbrush to lay the lines. They are putting in large electrical boxes that are quite intrusive from an esthetic point of view. The boxes are about 4'x4' and sit right in the campsites. I really don't know if this is simply maintenance or is maybe an upgrade to 50 amp service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter