Shula's and Dolphin child care

Granger Girl

Earning My Ears
I thought I read awhile back that if you ate at Shula's you could get 2 hours of complimentary childcare at the Dolphin kids camp.

Has anyone done this?

I cant find any info now on this restaurant.

Thanks

We didn't use child care, but had dinner there last month. It was wonderful. If you need help/have questions about Shula's I'd be glad to answer!

This is absolutely true. We just used it in October, but already had ressies at the CG. However, when we were checking the kids in, they made a big poin of telling us that if we went to Shula's the first two hours would be free.

BTW - Our kids LOVED the kids club. In fact, they asked us to go out again another night so they could go back!!!

We stayed at the Swan last March and I took DH for our one
adult only meal at Shula's. We took DD age 5 at the time to the kids club at the Dolphin. The were very nice, fed her dinner, I think they watched a movie. No charge! I made reservations for the dinner and the kids club befor I left home .

Wintermom

This is good news, we are planning on trying Shula's next month, and we were going to take our kids to Beach Club childcare. Now we won't have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter