• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shula's experience was amazing!

holden

DIS Veteran
For anyone who hasn't tried Shula's, I highly recommend it.

DH and I ate there a few nights ago. Our waitstaff team was Tyler and Anthony. They were incredible - attentive, funny, interesting. Tyler made excellent recommendations about what to eat and what to avoid.

We got the New Orleans shrimp appetizer to start. It did not disappoint. DH ordered the bone-in rib eye. He loved it. I ordered the twin South African lobster tails. They were sweet and cooked perfectly. We got the mac n cheese as a side, but would get the broccoli next time. Tyler recommended the broccoli, but we didn't listen. The mac n cheese was good, but not as spectacular as everything else. A bottle of Shaefer One Point Five rounded out the meal.

We were too full to order dessert, but Anthony brought out a complementary slice of Key Lime pie. One bite was all it took to get us to finish it all. It was awesome.

DH said it was one of the best meals he's ever had, and he's eaten at some pretty great restaurants (French Laundry, Per Se, etc.). We would not hesitate to return!

One of our favorite places to eat while visiting. Tyler is great as well as the team of Thomas and Nick. The chocolate soufflé for dessert is amazing as well.

We adore Shula‘s! We always eat there on trips of 4 days or more and used to eat there regularly when we were locals. They have the best blueberry martini. We’re taking a quick trip end of July and had no plans to eat there on this trip. You’re making me rethink our plans.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. My recent experience there was pretty sad and kind of... not ruined, but made my birthday a little less than ideal.

Best steakhouse on property by far. Have eaten there numerous times. Some things have changed over the years, but the service and food have remained top notch.

One of our favorites. We always leave marveling at how we just don’t find service like that anywhere else anymore.

We had a good meal there, and were so looking forward to it. It was just okay. We had a far superior meal at Le Cellier which shocked me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter