Shutters - cost /size of photos

pearljammer

DIS Veteran
Can anyone advise recent charges for photos at Shutters? Particularly the Magic (I doubt costs are different).

I was thinking they had 5x7 but it appears as though it's 6x8 and 8x10.

Thanks.

On the Fantasy, it was $12.95 for the 6x8 and $19.95 for the 8x10. We did a bunch of family portraits and went with the 10 photo CD @$149. You get all the photos on the disk, but are only allowed to unlock 10 (and print/distribute unlimited copies). It was a good deal and they did a nice job for the price (we'd certainly have paid much more to do this at home).

Can anyone advise recent charges for photos at Shutters? Particularly the Magic (I doubt costs are different).

I was thinking they had 5x7 but it appears as though it's 6x8 and 8x10.

Thanks.

Costs on our cruises have been 6X8 = $9.95; 8X10 = $19.95.

The 6X8 photos are the ones with characters in them. The 8X10s are the ones taken with backgrounds for theme nights as well as the roving photographers in the dining rooms.

You can purchase packages that are a better price overall, if you're going to purchase a lot of pictures (say over 4 or 5).

:cutie:

Is it $9.95 or $12.95 for the 6x8? Also, there is a pre-purchase package on the website that has a 20 credit option for $149. Is this the CD with 20 prints or is this just 20 credits towards purchases of photos at Shutters? I am trying to determine if it makes sense for us.

Also, if it is just credits towards purchase on the cruise, don't they have package options they sell on the cruise as well (anyone know the details)?

I was just about to post a question about this as well.

We have small kids who will be in the clubs, and are also having friends and grandparents travel with us. Will they take a lot of pictures of the kids in the clubs (with characters)?

What do you normally spend/budget for pictures?

They do do 5x7 as well but you get 2 of each photo, they were $20 for 2.

6x8 were $10, 8x10 were $20.

We have small kids who will be in the clubs, and are also having friends and grandparents travel with us. Will they take a lot of pictures of the kids in the clubs (with characters)?

The Shutters photographers do not take pictures in the kids clubs with characters. Those interactions are activities and none of the kids take individual pictures with them. Years ago there was one specific activity where they made a picture frame and then Daisy came and took a picture with them so they could put it in the frame. Those were given to us one day when we picked up the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter