Shuttle from airport

If you are DVC members and not paying for parking, why not rent a car the whole time?

Although we are DVC members, we are renting a Jeep for a few days while we are there--while certainly it would be nice to rent this for the whole time, it just wasn't worth the price for the entire time. Thanks to all the great advice, we have a reservation with Charley's taxi to get us to Aulani and back. Now if only departure day (Friday) would come quicker. :earboy2:

No the Hele Hele Shuttle is different--we are using Charley's Taxi service as a few other folks have recommended in this thread--flat fee from the airport to Aulani (quoted at $50). Here is the link

No the Hele Hele Shuttle is different--we are using Charley's Taxi service as a few other folks have recommended in this thread--flat fee from the airport to Aulani (quoted at $50). Here is the link
LOL Oh I don't know where I got HeHe I guess I thought of the little rooster in Moana.. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter