• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shuttle from Sea World to Busch Gardens?

NeverlandClub23

AKV & OKW DVC Member
Is there still a shuttle that goes from Sea World to Busch Gardens? We're planning a last minute trip next month and are trying to be as bare bones as possible so this'll be our first trip without a car. Our hotel is right beside Sea World and we have platinum passes, so we thought we might go to Busch for the day if the shuttle is still there. My husband would enjoy the one hour nap he would receive each way :rolleyes1.

Yes there is. Here is the link to reserve and since you have a SeaWorld/Busch Gardens combo ticket your transportation is FREE no charge.
https://secure.mearstransportation.com/MearsExpress/BuschGardens.asp

On this page choose the hotel you are staying at and the day you want to go and then on the next page you will select your pick up location which will be SeaWorld.

I love the shuttle and use it every time I go to Busch Gardens. Any questions just ask

Yes there is. Here is the link to reserve and since you have a SeaWorld/Busch Gardens combo ticket your transportation is FREE no charge.

On this page choose the hotel you are staying at and the day you want to go and then on the next page you will select your pick up location which will be SeaWorld.

I love the shuttle and use it every time I go to Busch Gardens. Any questions just ask

Did your shuttle arrive on time. Was it easy get seat on the shuttle. Did have have tip shuttle driver. Was it well label. Because silly me will get on the wrong shuttle.LOL

Thank you SO much! I had no idea I had to book it. I was just going to show up. I don't know what I was thinking. This is such a nice perk! We drove there in October and it will be much more enjoyable to have someone else do the driving.

I've used it several times,it does stop at a couple other locations.Every time I've taken it was from the Maingate lakeside resort which is the last stop and it picked us up at 9:40am,it then drives west on 192 to the 429 to I-4 making it to BGT around 10:50-11am.It then takes you back at closing,every time I took it it was 7pm but that may change based on the park hours.It's a very good service as even though the drive is not bad it's always better to let someone else do the driving.I remember on the last trip on the way back there must have been an accident on I-4 and we barely moved for like 30 minutes,in that situation I rather be sitting on a bus watching a movie than sitting in my car barely moving and getting aggrevated.I tipped the driver $10.

The shuttle has always been on time for me. It always leaves at 915am from the SeaWorld parking lot then we get on I4 and drive right over to Busch Gardens usually arriving around 1030am. The shuttle time home depends on park closing time. I have had to be on the shuttle as early as 6pm or as late as 8pm.

The bus that leaves SeaWorld usually always has a Busch Gardens wrap on it. With the coasters and some animals pretty cool looking. A few times its been just a standard mears bus. There is a SeaWorld worker in the bus parking lot available for directions. If you don't see the Busch gardens bus they will direct you in the right way.

You are not obligated to leave a driver a tip but its a nice courtesy.

I've used it several times,it does stop at a couple other locations.Every time I've taken it was from the Maingate lakeside resort which is the last stop and it picked us up at 9:40am,it then drives west on 192 to the 429 to I-4 making it to BGT around 10:50-11am.It then takes you back at closing,every time I took it it was 7pm but that may change based on the park hours.It's a very good service as even though the drive is not bad it's always better to let someone else do the driving.I remember on the last trip on the way back there must have been an accident on I-4 and we barely moved for like 30 minutes,in that situation I rather be sitting on a bus watching a movie than sitting in my car barely moving and getting aggrevated.I tipped the driver $10.

Thank You for think for the information.

The shuttle has always been on time for me. It always leaves at 915am from the SeaWorld parking lot then we get on I4 and drive right over to Busch Gardens usually arriving around 1030am. The shuttle time home depends on park closing time. I have had to be on the shuttle as early as 6pm or as late as 8pm.

The bus that leaves SeaWorld usually always has a Busch Gardens wrap on it. With the coasters and some animals pretty cool looking. A few times its been just a standard mears bus. There is a SeaWorld worker in the bus parking lot available for directions. If you don't see the Busch gardens bus they will direct you in the right way.

You are not obligated to leave a driver a tip but its a nice courtesy.

That is good know that have workers that direct people to the buses. I think I will park in the seaworld parking lot just get help with the bus. Thank You for the information.

I just took the shuttle to BG again this weekend. Just to give you an idea it took about an hour and 15 mins to get there. The park closed at 7pm so our shuttle left BG at 7:05. Its very convenient and I can not think of a better way to get to the park.

I took the shuttle from Universal to Busch Gardens a couple of weeks ago. The bus picked up at Universal at 8:30, we then picked up at CSI The Experience at 8:45 then straight to Busch Gardens. We arrived at 10:05. The park closed at 6:00 and we were supposed to be back at the bus at 5:30. We left at a little after 6:15 because someone didn't come back to the bus.

I drove from Orlando to Busch in August. Really was kicking myself I didn't get the shuttle, especially when three of them passed me on the freeway!! Its not that a long drive but it would have been so much more relaxing on the bus. We got to the park just after opening so I reckon the bus got there in time. This was end of August. Definitely using it this year.

Would I reserve the shuttle using the Mears link if my BG ticket was purchased with a DC package? I looked on BG website for June hours and it states 10-7.

Hello i want to know where you take the bus. I knpw is in the bus parking but i want to know how get there
I took the shuttle from Universal to Busch Gardens a couple of weeks ago. The bus picked up at Universal at 8:30, we then picked up at CSI The Experience at 8:45 then straight to Busch Gardens. We arrived at 10:05. The park closed at 6:00 and we were supposed to be back at the bus at 5:30. We left at a little after 6:15 because someone didn't come back to the bus.
o

Lobby desk at your hotel can give that info

It probably has changed since I first found out about it years ago

Hello i want to know where you take the bus. I knpw is in the bus parking but i want to know how get there

o

Bus Parking is right under the central hub where the two parking garages merge to head across for City Walk. If you're staying offsite at Universal, I would probably pick a different pickup location so you won't need to pay for parking. If you're staying at Cabana Bay, The Cabana Bay bus takes you to the central hub. Just look for the Busch Gardens bus further down. From the other 4 hotels you may need to take the boat to City Walk, then Walk through City Walk towards the Garages. At the central hub, the stairs will be on your right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter