Shuttle or service to Universal for a day?

bluegrizzlies1

<font color=green>The crab was there and then it w
Ways to get from the harbor blvd hotel to Universal studios for a day

Step by step using public transport

1. Take the ART bus from Disneyland to Anaheim Artic train station ( approx 20 minute journey)
  2. Take Amtrak / Pacific Surfliner train from Anaheim Artic train station to Union Station in Downtown LA ( approx 45 minute journey)
  3. Walk from the train platform to the Red Line Underground Metro platform ( approx 15 minute walk)
  4. Take the Red Line Underground Metro from Union Station to Universal City ( approx 30 minute journey)
  5. Come up to ground level, walk across the street and take the free shuttle to Universal City Walk and the park entrance ( approx 15 minute transfer time)
I would allow for 2 hours approx to travel between Disneyland and Universal, as my timings above don't allow for waiting times between trains and shuttles.

I would probably just rent a car for the day. A few of the hotels have car rental companies onsite. We are renting a car from Enterprise at the Anaheim Hilton on our August trip to go to Universal for the day. Picking it up around 9am and then dropping of the next morning since the rental car places close pretty early.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter