• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shuttle service

PinMan

Mouseketeer
is there shuttle service from the airport to hotels in the Port Canaveral area and from Port Canaveral to airport available or do I need to set something up before hand ? If so does anybody have any suggestions for any ? We are staying in a hotel the night before the cruise . Thanks

You are much better off setting everything up before arriving. Go Port Canaveral offers packages including everything you need (https://www.goportcanaveral.com/). If you wish to book independently the hotel from the shuttle, you can look at Cortrans, Happy Limo, FL Tours and Tiffany Town Car. Recently, a lot of posters have reported using Uber or Lyft to go to PC at a lower rate than private car services or cabs.

If you have not reserved your stay at PC yet, have you considered staying at the Hyatt in MCO or an hotel near the airport and using the DCL bus the morning of the cruise ? We used to take a limo to the Residence Inn but now we prefer staying at the Hyatt. It is much more convenient and stress-free. According to the new DCL policy, if you book the Hyatt through DCL, they collect your luggage in your room and you get it back at your stateroom on the ship. The morning of, you grab breakfast and go down to take the shuttle when you are ready without handling your luggage.

is there shuttle service from the airport to hotels in the Port Canaveral area and from Port Canaveral to airport available or do I need to set something up before hand ? If so does anybody have any suggestions for any ? We are staying in a hotel the night before the cruise . Thanks
There may be hotels in the area that offer free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, but that is something that you will have to check out beforehand with your hotel. If not, you will need a cab or arrange for transportation on your own. As far as from the port to the airport, you can book Disney transfers with DCL for an added cost. It's best to do this before your cruise to ensure that you have seats booked for the DCL bus from port to airport.

You are much better off setting everything up before arriving. Go Port Canaveral offers packages including everything you need (https://www.goportcanaveral.com/). If you wish to book independently the hotel from the shuttle, you can look at Cortrans, Happy Limo, FL Tours and Tiffany Town Car. Recently, a lot of posters have reported using Uber or Lyft to go to PC at a lower rate than private car services or cabs.

If you have not reserved your stay at PC yet, have you considered staying at the Hyatt in MCO or an hotel near the airport and using the DCL bus the morning of the cruise ? We used to take a limo to the Residence Inn but now we prefer staying at the Hyatt. It is much more convenient and stress-free. According to the new DCL policy, if you book the Hyatt through DCL, they collect your luggage in your room and you get it back at your stateroom on the ship. The morning of, you grab breakfast and go down to take the shuttle when you are ready without handling your luggage.
I thought that even if you don't book Hyatt through dcl, they will still collect your bags from your room. You just need to call dcl directly at least 3 days prior to reserve the service.

I thought that even if you don't book Hyatt through dcl, they will still collect your bags from your room. You just need to call dcl directly at least 3 days prior to reserve the service.
It has been on this board, but others have said that you now need to book through DCL. I called DCL and asked the CM directly. She said that the new policy involved booking the room through them to get the pickup service. Is there a grand-father clause for older bookings ? I don’t know and she didn’t either. I just rebooked the two rooms I had already booked with them at the same price.

We booked a fly, snooze, cruise package through Go Port Canaveral. We have a shuttle from the airport to hotel, free hot breakfast in the morning, shuttle to the port and shuttle from port to airport on debarkation day. $163 for my dad and I total.
DCL shuttle alone is $35 per person per way. So for only an extra $23, we got a hotel, shuttle to hotel from the airport and breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter