Shuttles

Jazzabelle508

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if universal provides shuttles from any of the disneyland good neighbor hotels? if so what is the process of booking one or paying for one?

I think there is one available through Gray Line but the drawback is 1- it gets you there after opening and picks you up before closing (based on the hours I was looking at) and 2- it sounded like they pick you up and take you to their hub, then to universal making it even longer of a journey... We had wanted to use a similar way to get to USH this year but I think we are going to end up being stuck doing a rental at because there really isn't any better options other then a private car service which is pricey especially based on the pick up and drop off times being early and then late

Do a town car service, it is pricey but you won't regret it, you really need a full day at Universal, including Citywalk after it closes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter