Sign Language Interpreters are available for the shows for these sailings in 2001

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
There are a limited number of sailings that offer interpreted performances for hearing impaired guests. For 2001, the sailings are:

Disney Wonder
4-night cruises: 3/4, 6/3, 8/12, 12/2
3-night cruises: 1/18, 4/19, 7/19, 10/18

Disney Magic 7-night cruises
2/10, 3/31, 5/12, 6/9, 7/7, 9/11, 10/27, 12/22

If you are in need of these services, call DCL and have it noted on your reservation. You will have to provide a Medical form as well. If there are no guests with hearing impairments traveling on one of the dates, then the Sign Language Interpretation will be cancelled instead of rescheduled.

CC

CathyCanada
Assistant Webmaster DIS
Resorts Board Co-Moderator
Restaurants Board Co-Moderator
disnutcc@wdwinfo.com

thanks for the info CC!!! :) You know your input is always welcomed!! :)

Wheelsie Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
and
DisneyTips
wheelsie@mail.wdwinfo.com

cokewheelin.gif

thanks for the info. it's too bad they are cancelling instead of re-scheduling, but at least it is being offered at all.q

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
cinderella08.gif
ˇ

Hi Cathy!

It is good to hear that Disney are providing signed performances on their ships.

I wonder if you know whether they have any captions at all. Last time I checked this out was about a year ago and they didn't. I would love to cruise but don't see any point if there are no captions as I am partially deaf, don't sign but lipread and really need captions if I am to follow any kind of performance.

Thanks in advance for any info you have :D

Mazzy

I just wanted to bump this up for anyone who is interested in the topic

<font color=red>"Texas born, Texas bred and when I die I'll be Texas dead"</font color>
new-anidaisy.gif

<font color=red>DIS co-Chat Mistress</font color=red>
<font color=red>Co-moderator Theme Park Attractions & Strategies </font color>
www.dreamstour.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter