mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
We will have another round, and this time it is for the months of April, May, and June. You will get assigned a pen pal, and you will write to them each month, and send them a little extra called a twist. Each month, I will give you a topic to write about, and give you an idea for a twist that you will send to your partner. Some twists that we have had in the past are- send your pen pal something from your state, send your pen pal something that they can use for a particular holiday. The twist is just an extra something for them to look forward to along with your pen pal letter.

The send by date is the second Saturday of each month. Please be on time. If you know you will not be able to send out your exchange by the send by date, please try to send it out prior to the date. I will have a sent/received thread that you will post on once you have sent out your exchange, and as you receive your letter/twist. Also on that thread, you will be checking in WEEKLY, and this is MANDATORY. Check ins will be from Monday-Friday of the week. If I do not hear from you, you will be removed from the exchange. So if you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THROUGH.

I usually give out the topic, and twist before the month is over so that everyone is able to get a head start for the following month. But this depends if everyone is on time with their letters, and reporting on time, so it is a team effort.

Sign ups will be till Saturday 2/28. I will put names together, and give them out in March. The letter, and twist must be mailed together. For each month, I will post a new thread for that months letter/twist, so please post on that particular thread. I keep track of all mailings.

To join in, pm me the following info.
Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
How many pen pals would you like-
Are you willing to have an international pen pal-
*What are your hobbies/collections-
*Do you celebrate Easter?
*What sort of things do you like to do in the warmer months?
*What are some useful things that you could tell your pen pal that might help them in selecting your twist. Ex. I do not drink coffee.

Last edited:

Where is the March pen pal check-in? Have you given out the topic etc?

I did not yet post the March check in thread, but will once the topic goes out.... the topic has not yet been revealed, but it will be after everyone gets their Feb. exchange. The twist reveal will come before the topic is revealed, and I am asking everyone-(as usual), to mail both the topic and twist together.

Sign ups are now CLOSED. I will match pen pals up, and everyone will find out who their pen pals will be. We will start writing from next month, and once pen pals are sent out, could everyone please check in weekly-from Monday-Friday of each week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter