Signature ADRs during F&W

maddhatir

DIS Veteran
I decided for our next trip to do all signature restaurants. (probably Jiko, Flying Fish, Cali Grill and Citricos)

We are going during F&W and I am wondering if it will be more difficult to get ADRs for these restaurants b/c of all the "foodies" that will be attending F&W?:confused:

I am making my ADRs @ 180 days and trying to get them all around 5-6 pm so we have time to do the parks after dinner.

Thanks!:flower3:

I don't think so. I went last year during the first week of the Food & Wine Festival, so also had the last of the free diners to deal with. I was on the DxDDP and did a signature meal almost every night. I went online at 180 days out and got everything I tried for (including both a lunch and dinner ADR at Le Cellier). Now I chose times around 7:00pm, because that's when I usually eat, but other times were offered for every single restaurant. As far as signature restaurants I dined at Artist Point, Narcoosee, Citrico, Flying Fish, Yatchsman, and California Grill. I did not dine at Jiko, but also did not even try for it. Because I was afraid it would be the hardest to get, I booked California Grill first, but was able to get it for my first night with no problem and even got it at a perfect time to view Wishes. I did not check any other nights.

Thanks Aubriee!

Now I am just waiting patiently for TGM to put out his "best days for the parks" so I can get my butt moving with my schedule! I feel like I am in idle without this info :guilty: It is supposed to come out about 2 weeks for my 180 days!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter