• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Signature and Avatar Requests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are amazing!:love:
Could you make me one with Cinderella and Prince Charming, maybe dancing at the ball... that says "Dreams really do come true..." in fancy text (like, pretty cursive... my favorite font is Pristina) and my VMK title "capturedbygrace"? A matching avatar would be incredible.

That would be awesome!!! :)

HeDiedxILive:
cinderellacharmingavvw5.gif

cinderellacharmingsigna9.jpg

hmm.. hows this?? the signature is pretty nice i guess but the avatar isn't really the best quality.

Could I have something with little oragami pictures and a red japanese kimono saying Luna next to it? Luna in red please

Ok cool. Dont get mad at me.
I JUST wanted to see if i could do this with my program I have. xD

I think I did ok!!
I just wanted advice from you to see if I should start my own stuff making thread

I also need some help considering its around 140K bytes XD.

Groovydollysig.png

Groovydollyavatar-2.png

I think I did ok!!
I just wanted advice from you to see if I should start my own stuff making thread

Groovydollysig.png

Groovydollyavatar-2.png
thats amazing.... how did you do that... i really want to learn how!

I think I did ok!!

Groovydollysig.png

Groovydollyavatar-2.png

well its 140k since i think you saved it as a .PNG file.. i bet the program you have will let u save as like maybe .GIF or .JPG files

hey cool, i made a movie and im trying to get it on the dis.. but it wont work. can u help me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter