Signature Collection Help

AmberMK

Earning My Ears
I’m posting this question in a couple of boards since I’m not sure exactly where it belongs and I’d like to get it in front of as many people as possible. I did not see a rule against this, so please forgive me if I overlooked it.

I’ve been looking for a really cool way for my niece and nephew to collect signatures at all the character breakfasts and at the Christmas party I have tickets to.

A signature book is a little mundane, and I’ve seen the numerous posts for t-shirts, pillow cases, and even plates and they just don’t seem quite right. I’ve been digging for months, and I finally stumbled across actual signature cards which seem to be fairly new, or at least don’t have any reviews yet.

I’m wondering if anyone here has used them and just didn’t think to go back to the site to review them since it appears to be a game site and not site you would normally associate with Disney awesomeness.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/pixie-dust-signature-cards

That’s the link to them.

They really seem like a cool idea to me if they of decent quality (what I’m hoping to get an opinion on from someone), and I think they would be awesome to frame and hang around the munchkins rooms and the rest of the house as souvenirs.

Thanks ahead of time for anyone that give me a little help!!

If it's not a first trip for the kids, you could do what I did -- I took pictures from prior trips, and had a photo book made (Shutterfly, 8x8 hard cover book) for each kid -- now when we go, they just get signatures added if the character hasn't signed already.

We've tried it all - hats, autograph books, pillowcases, card stock, and the photo book is our favorite :)

For our last trip, I just bought a couple packs of 4x6 index cards (I bought pastel colors but you can get plain white or bright colors) a couple large sharpies and a coupon keeper that could hold the cards that size. Every time we met a character, I could grab out however many cards we needed, the coupon keeper was solid enough to provide a writing surface when no table was around and the larger sharpies were easier for the characters with gloves or hand coverings (like Mickey). The characters all seemed to have plenty of room for their signatures.

When we got home, I bought a small scrapbook for each kid and attached the index card and picture of that child with that character in the book. If you didn't want to do a scrapbook, I am sure you could get a small picture album and put the index cards in there, as they are the same size as a standard picture.

It is very similar to what you are looking at, but simpler and less expensive. Be sure to buy the lined cards and have the characters sign on the non-lined side and write your details on the lined side.

Photo frame mat. But trust me do not bring the frame and glass to Disney. It just wont work out. We sandwiched the mat in between two pieces of scrap cardboard for protection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter