Signature drinks

momofmaz

Mouseketeer
I've been looking through menus. What are some signature drinks that restaurants/lounges at disney offer? Must try's?! Any that you've only seen at Disney? I'm looking mostly at alcoholic drinks but non welcome as well.

Our favorite is the avocado margarita which you can get at la cava or San angel inn. Hands down one of the best drinks I've ever had

The grey goose/grand marnier slush in France at Epcot is my favorite. Or just a nice glass of hard cider from the Rose & Crown. I don't drink much, so I've mostly experimented in Epcot for the variety.

My favorite is the Tropical Macaw from Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian. I also recommend a magical star cocktail.

Yep, the Tambu at the Poly has some of the best signature drinks. Can't wait til they get the WDW Trader Sam's open!

I say go for the Lapu Lapu ... pretty much tasted like a Mai Tai with a 151 floater, but it's served in a pineapple which you can't beat

I've been looking through menus. What are some signature drinks that restaurants/lounges at disney offer? Must try's?! Any that you've only seen at Disney? I'm looking mostly at alcoholic drinks but non welcome as well.

Jalapeno Margarita @ San Angels (the bartender noted I like hot stuff so he also made a Habanero Margarita for me YUMMMMMM)

Bayou Bloody Mary @ POFQ

Pina Colava @ almost everywhere

Magic Star cocktail @ almost everywhere

I will add others as I remember them

Cheers!

I am a margarita girl, and the nice thing is that most every table service restaurant has their own spin on margaritas. I had the moonshine margarita at Whispering Canyon, the martian margarita at Sci-Fi café, and of course the avocado margarita at San Angel. Margaritas never let me down. ;)

I also loved the Lapu Lapu, but I have to warn you that it may make you a little loopy.

Jalapeno Margarita at La Cava in EPCOT
Grey Goose Lemon Slushie (France) in EPCOT
Lapu Lapu at the Poly
All you can drink Sangria at HDDR
Manhattan made at the California Grill
Dole Whip/Float with Coconut Rum at Tamu Tamu in AK

Ah, yes the Lapu lapu was great! I had 2 of these :rolleyes1 waiting for our reservation at Ohana.

I also really liked the Dole Whip with the coconut rum, it was so good! They dont put much alcohol in it though and it is quite messy. I should of asked for an extra larger cup to just dump it in as it kept running down my hand.

These are now the must drink drinks of mine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter