Signature Getting Cut Off

kcwiak

Mouseketeer
Hi! Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue? I have tried starting over and it keeps happening. Help! :)

There is a limit to the amount of vertical space your signature may occupy. More than that and it is cut off below.

Caution: I would advise not making signatures too wide (more than about 900 pixels for graphics and pictures). Otherwise it screws up the thread and text is too wide to fit on people's screens.

Not to look too ignorant, huh? Lol. I just do the tickers they give me. What am I doing wrong. Lol

Please take a look at the FAQ thread Stickied on the Welcome Board.

There is a limit on how long your signature can be and your signature is automatically cut off by the board software when you post. You can make your tickers show up by getting rid of all of the space between the last ] of the first ticker and the first [ of the second one. If there is even one space it will drop it to the next line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter