• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signing 9" Vinylmation

robandkelly13

DIS Veteran
Those of you who have had a 9" Vinylmation signed, which type of sharpies did you use? I can't decide if I should use the fine tip or the regular. Thanks!

I read on one of these board to use paint markers.Also put I note in that you want the front signed up first before they do the back.I had one signed and must of the signtures were on the back

Hopefully this will work, first time posting photos.

this is our 9" with fine point multicolored sharpies

1360096654_zps9c487c21.jpg

ha! well i figured out how to post, now if I can figure out how to resize the darn things i have 2 more pictures

That looks great! I just purchased a 9" vinylmation from eBay and have been going back and forth about which thickness of Sharpies to use. Did you use the fine tip or the ultra fine tip? I can't tell by looking at the photos.

Lisa Lisa said:
That looks great! I just purchased a 9" vinylmation from eBay and have been going back and forth about which thickness of Sharpies to use. Did you use the fine tip or the ultra fine tip? I can't tell by looking at the photos.

I had to go look at the markers, they are the ultra fine tip. I think it was a 12 pack and I didn't leave the lighter colors since I didn't figure they would show up too well. We had a green vinylmation signed on another cruise, with the same markers, but I wish we would have just used black for it.

I had to go look at the markers, they are the ultra fine tip. I think it was a 12 pack and I didn't leave the lighter colors since I didn't figure they would show up too well. We had a green vinylmation signed on another cruise, with the same markers, but I wish we would have just used black for it.

Thanks for checking. I think I'll go with the ultra fine as well since they worked so well for you! Another question for you: was the green vinylmation you had signed before the glow-in-the-dark green? That's what I bought. I had originally planned to provide only a black Sharpie, but had recently changed my mind and decided to use a handful of bright colors.

We used fine tip sharpies and they look great- every color except yellow nd orange bc someone said they don't show as well. Can't figure out how to post a photo but they are
Cute!! I would opt to have all
Sign it but went with Mickey as friends only.
We hit the parks after and I used sharpies again for autographs on a photo mat, which also looks great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter