• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signing up for the Castaway Cay 5k?

flytimefl

Earning My Ears
When and where do we sign up for the 5K? Is there an age limit? We missed it last month but want to make sure we do it this month.

Usually the CC5K is listed in your daily navigator with information regarding the race and instructions on where to meet for sign ups.

Guest services will take care of it. My husband and son decided to do it the night before. Great souvenir medal

I heard the medal is amazing... we have 60 days to get ready for the 5k... thanks for the info

Last edited:
When and where do we sign up for the 5K? Is there an age limit? We missed it last month but want to make sure we do it this month.
We signed up for it at the Port Adventure desk on embarkation day, the line at GS was super long and there was nobody at PA desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter